QT Rental Housing Program
This program is for Quapaw Tribal (QT) Members (single or families) with a need for housing. The Tribe owns 4 Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) trailers that are available for housing. Housing is available on an annual lease basis. The FEMA trailers are not wheelchair accessible.
- All are three bedrooms with one bathroom.
- All provide a safe, clean shelter.
- Utilities and deposits are the responsibility of the tenant.
- Are monitored by Quapaw Tribal Marshals.
To be eligible as an applicant:
- You must be an enrolled Quapaw Tribal Member.
- You must pass a background check – no felonies for last 10 years.
- You must have enough income to pay 30% of income in rent (up to a maximum of $400.00 per month) and to cover monthly utilities and deposits for utilities. (You may use your tribal services utility allocation for deposits and utilities until it is depleted for the year.)
- Preference for applicants based on income, age, veteran status and number of dependent children.
- If you, or any of your family members, have been a past tenant of the former Family Emergency Housing Program (FEMA trailers), you must have left in good standing to be eligible.
Your application will be placed on a waiting list unless there is a unit available for you at that time.
Contact the Housing Department at (918) 542-1430 for more information or to request that an application be mailed to you. Applications may also be picked up at the Housing Department Office located at 58150 E. 64 Road (by the Quapaw Casino).
Download an application (PDF) for rental housing.
Please print and fill out application, then mail to:
Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma
Attn: Housing Department
P.O. Box 765
Quapaw, Oklahoma 74363
June 1, 2018
We have no applicants on the waiting list. All units are occupied at this time. Units are sprayed and inspected monthly.
Status Update for QT Rental Housing Program (FEMA Trailers):
Unit Number 100 – NAHASDA applicants
Unit Number 101 - Occupied
Unit Number 102 – Occupied
Unit Number 103 - Occupied
Unit Number 104 - Occupied
We have given out 51 applications for these units so far and have received 21 back in office. Units are inspected and sprayed monthly.